Ican speak of the entire Process — having Done It, Manifested It, Demonstrated It.
And I can account for It because I Know It — not because I am philosophizing about Its possibility.
Death is utterly acceptable to consciousness and life. There has been endless time of numberless deaths, but neither consciousness nor life has ceased to arise. The felt quality and cycle to death has not modified the fragility of flowers, even the flowers within the human body.
Therefore, one's understanding of consciousness and life must be turned to That Utter, Inclusive Truth, That Clarity and Wisdom, That Power and Untouchable Gracefulness, That One and Only Reality, this evidence suggests.
— Avatar Adi Da Samraj
from the Prologue to Easy Death
Whether you are approaching your own death, facing the death of a loved-one, or are simply in need of understanding the purpose of this brief and mortal life, you will find in the pages of Easy Death a most extraordinary and unique Help — Real Help, not mere consolation or impermanent philosophy, given in the Wisdom, and in the human Form, of Avatar Adi Da Samraj.
For Adi Da Samraj was born in and as and from the "Bright" Reality in which there is neither birth nor death, and His entire lifetime has been spent unlocking that Ultimate Condition from limited views of the ego, in order to offer a way for anyone to Realize It directly.
His human body has endured and "seen" the entire death process and all the after-death states and has entered into What Is, Beyond all of that. There is, therefore, no greater Authority on matters of death and ultimate transcendence.
Read about Adi Da's Death Experiences and Events
This third edition of Easy Death has been
thoroughly revised and updated, and includes:
- New Talks and Essays from Avatar Adi Da on death and ultimate transcendence
- Practical Instruction on how to prepare for death, how to help a loved-one die, how to assist the death of an animal, and more
- Stories of Avatar Adi Da's Spiritual Help in the death transitions of His devotees and their loved-ones
- Revelation of specific details of what actually occurs in the psycho-physical being during death and after death — based on Avatar Adi Da's direct participation in the death process, unhindered by philosophy or any traditional religious point of view
- Why Spiritual practice is the "solution" to death, and what is required to Realize the Ultimate Deathless Condition; the distinction between ego-death and physical death
- Details about reincarnation and how it actually works; how the mind affects what occurs in the death process; how bardos (after-death states) are related to mind
- The Truth about the "light" and the "tunnel" of popular wisdom on death
- How death relates to the real Spiritual Process of Divine Enlightenment; how to relate to the Divine in the death process, and in life
- Avatar Adi Da's Ultimate Offering of the relationship to Him as means to Realize the Deathless Condition
"Since I began reading spiritual literature at the age of nineteen . . . no book has changed my view of the universe more profoundly than Easy Death
"Adi Da Samraj has spoken directly to the heart of our human condition — the shocking reality of our brief and unbidden lives. Through his words I have experienced a glimmering of eternal life."
— from the Foreword by Richard Grossinger
author, Planet Medicine and Embryogenesis
by Avatar Adi Da Samraj
544 Pages Illustrated